//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Blueclues
Sunday 13 May 2012 | 01:55 | 0 hearts♥

Boing Boing! Im feeling a little guilty, cause I haven't being faithful to m blog); A lot of things happened from Friday till now. Okay shall talk a little bit about Friday. So after classes, I met my love Yeenah at the auditorium and headed over to Bishan to have dinner together with Emily. But she was late:/ ate pastamania. Had rushed off early as I need to reach school by 6.25pm cause I got CCA! Theory class was a little boring and the room is so stuffy. But towards the end, it was not that bad at all! Bought milo and trained home with Meiyu after that!

12th May 2012: Woke up at 9am today, practiced 3hours of yangqin and piano before I left home to meet Yeenah at Queensway Shopping Mall. I felt a little car sick when I was in the bus. Such a long bus ride. Okay, I was late:/ Walked around the mall in search of FBT and contact lens. So ta-da, Yeenah got her FBT! Went over to Ikea for lunch! MEATBALLS! Nomz! So delicious! Then walked   around Ikea before going home. As we reached the bus-stop, we saw that Anchor point's cotton on was having sale! Bought a shirt for just 3$! Heh. Bus-ed down to Queenstown Mrt. Headed over to Orchard. Initially wanted to do pedicure, but due to time constraint, I did not do): SAD! Went to Takashimaya, ArtFriend, buying material to design for my ICA. BlahBlah. Bought Starbucks and a shirt from NewLook before going home(:

Reached home, bathed and had dinner(: After that, made mother day card for my mum and my grandaunt together with my sister(: The whole process was hilarious! My sister totally made a fool of herself! Camwhored a little with my sister!:O


Well I don't know whether she is trying to be funny or what?! Her Chinese is "Powderful" man!


My mum accidentally broke the cup's handle again. And my sister was like complaining why is it always her cup without handle! Hah


Okay I was signing so happily. ( I combined my signature and my sister's signature together ) And I told myself that, next time when Im famous, Im going to use this signature. Guess what my sister replied? She said that: " Just don't put my name inside your signature can already." LOL

Funny or what?!



Love,
xoxo







/