//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Happy Mama Day
Monday 14 May 2012 | 01:10 | 0 hearts♥

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 
Woke up really late today at about 2plus? Had lunch. Later at night, headed to Northpoint with my sister to get my mum cake(: For the whole day, me and my sister pretended that nothing happen. But I think my mum more or less had guessed that we will be giving her a gift. LOL. So in the end, me and my sister bought a Swensens Ice-cream cake for her! Nomz the cake is awesome! hah. The cake was expensive! But luckily I had staff discount. Then went to subway to have dinner(: Tried looking for a gift for mum, but couldn't find any): Went to collect the cake and bus home. Had a hard time trying to hide the gigantic cake from my mum. While my sister was bathing, I quickly diy a bag for her. hah. 

We gave the bag to her. Hah, she was a little taken back, probably she didnt thought that we would give that to her. Hah. And I can tell that she was a little bit sad): But her face brighten up when we brought in the cake! hha(: My mum is so adorable. 

It's like a love-hate relationship between us. 



                                                            Love,
                                                            xoxo




/