//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


HEADACHE.
Saturday 19 May 2012 | 01:10 | 0 hearts♥

Hello all! Haven been updating this blog for quite awhile, and I'm feeling a little guilty. I'm so busy! Many ICAs coming my way. Gosh. And I'm having headaches nowadays. Lack of sleep? Well got back my result for Business Presentation. Got a C. Well, at least I didn't fail! I was like under-run. I was so scared that I would fail. But phew!

Woke up at around 8 to practice Yangqin. Stupidly, I decided to cab to my teacher place. And stupidly, I only had $14.80. I was praying hard that it is enough. Lucky it did. After lesson, met Char at Serangoon Mrt and coincidentally saw Bjorn there(: Train-ed down to school together(: Headed over to the library to have some discussions with Nadia. it went on smoothly(: Since morning, I only managed to grab an Ice Lemon Tea and one piece of bread!

Class was dismissed early today. 
*fast forward*

Trained down to City Hall with Char and Bjorn. Both Char and I wanted to buy a guitar(: Went to check it out at Bras Basah Complex first. Only one guitar shop was still opened. The owner played a few songs for us. He is so awesome! Hah. And we stayed there for quite a while. Headed over to Pennisule after that. Found one guitar shop. I thought that the guitars there were much cooler and nice as compared to the ones we had seen earlier. The price was reasonable too(: I'm so freaking tempted to buy one now! I wanted an accoustic one cause my love guy was playing accoustic guitar too!<3 Hmph, maybe not so soon? Cause Eehow was planning to me his guitar(: Thanks dude! Maybe after I mastered guitar then I changed to a better one?

After that accompanied Bjorn to had dinner. His stomach is growling! Hah Ate ToastBox. Guess what, Bjorn went to a Female toilet! like @^%@$%^#%$. Hah. Sucha peeking tom:O Train home afterwwards. 

Gosh, I'm like having a headache now):

And I had texted him today, I feel so LOVED!!!!!
Fyeah! I love you boys!

Love, 
xoxo





/