//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Bestmoments.
Friday 11 May 2012 | 15:43 | 0 hearts♥

Hello Wello! It had been like so many days since I last post! Im so sorry people! I can't connect to Internet at home): I think I have lost the "connector" thing. So back on Wednesday, ended school at 12pm. Had lunch at the school's library. Beef Lasgna! Hoho. After which, went to do project with Sam, Kong and Vignes. Headed over to Bishan to meet my dearest Glennis! hah. It had been so long since I last saw her. Had Swensens(: Cookie Summit! Nomz. Saw Ting Hao, my work friend at J8 too(: Trained down to AMK to shop alittle(: And went home after that(: Great day! Ohoh, I would like to thank Sam for giving me a morning call, if not I would be like late for school again(: LOVE!

So on Thursday which was yesterday, met Monsters for breakfast in school at 9am. But oh well, they woke up late. So in the end, we met at like 9.40am. Had lesson till 12pm whereby we had our lunch break(: Didnt really eat anything as Im still full after eating Mac. Slacked our way(: Had Mr Azhar lesson. It was the most embarrassing moment! Like seriously! Cause during his lesson, I accidentally played a video out loud then Mr Azhar was like, " Vivienne Chong, you will get it later!" So he actually showed the whole class the pose that I posed in a video. Gosh! I was so embarrassed that I wanted to dig a hole and buried my head!. BOOHOO! So I camwhored with my friends a little bit while Mr Azhar was discussed to group individually. 

I shall post another post regarding today. Gonna start concentrating now! 

























Love,
xoxo





/