//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Mehrong.
Friday 25 May 2012 | 02:02 | 0 hearts♥

Hello Bello!(: Woke up at about 8plus. Was supposed to have breakfast with Monsters, but I was late. So in the end, I managed to gobble down two Char Siew Pow(: Nomz. Had Business Presentation til 12pm before going for lunch break. As we are filming our ICA1 today from 2-6, therefore me, Sam, Kong and Vignes met earlier discuss something. A SSSAAA! Our group was the first to go (: However, things did not really went on smoothely for us. Cause we were supposed to meet out the guy that is going to help us at 2, however he was late and only arrived at 2.20pm! Seriously damn it!. Someone in my class stalk him and wanted him to be one of their voxpox. But phew, the others group did not use him(: We exceeded the filming timing by 5min.

As soon as we returned the equipments, I just realised that we did not do the voice over for the introduction for case study and lecturer. Gosh!!!!!! I felt so stupid at that point of time... But in the end, we still made our way through(: After Mr Azhar class, me and Char went to Mac to find Char. Mac again): Headed over to amphitheatre or guitar club. It was fun and yet boring. Maybe it is due that we all dont have guitar each and we have to share the guitar among friends(:

After guitar club ended, we all went to mac to lepak till 10 before training home!. OhOh, I met a new girl today! Her name is Kimberly(: She is such a nice person(: Then all 5 of us like some drunk people, all of us were very high! hah, Had a great time. That's why I love Monsters so much(:

Hopefully this ICA will be fine. I want to get good grade. Pretty please...

Isn't this hello kitty cute?!?!!?!?!?!?! Bought it when I ordered a Value meal at mac. 
Mad cute!!!!!!!!!

Love,
xoxo





/