//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Message in a bottle
Monday 21 May 2012 | 15:26 | 0 hearts♥
Hey, how have you? I have not been seeing you for a very long time. And I miss you. Like the book that I have recently read, "Message In a Bottle" by Nichols Sparks. It was an awesome book. How I wish I could chanced upon a bottle that contains a letter. I would like to try trying to write a letter and putting it in a bottle and let it sailed freely in the open ocean. How I wish, How I wish.. There is many "How I wish" in my head. Gosh. I want to meet you. I want to see you. I want to sms you. I want to hear your voice. I feel my life a drag. Nothing's going help. All I need is you. I know that there not be a chance... %$^@%$^#^%@ Gosh Im crazy and I dont know what I am talking about. Im feeling so emotional. I felt as if a hurricane had passed by. Im left alone, wounded. Please.

Love,
xoxo




/