//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


MONDAY.
Tuesday 15 May 2012 | 02:17 | 0 hearts♥

Well, technically it had already past 12am so which means Im gonna post about yesterday(: Woke up and trained to school as usual. Met Monsters at Mrt before going to class together(: Had "Writing for Mass Media". These few days, I'm like a naughty kid, playing Habbo in class. Gosh, it is such an addictive game! Lunch at Koufu, three of us had Bee Hoon Kuay(: Nomz. *BlahBlah* Ended lesson at 5pm. Seriously, the GSM is not as interesting and exciting as I thought it would be. The lecturer is so boring! Headed to Koufu with Char. Sam went home, whereas the rest are having their gsm class. Ae dessert. Hhe. Trained home with Danish afterwards.

Reached home, decided to practice piano before leaving house. Cab-ed to my teacher's house. I was quite pissed with the taxi uncle. I told him that I was in a hurry and he still remained his speed at 60km/h Hell slow. Then for idontknow what reason, he decided to dash through the red light. And without warning, he suddenly braked the car. I was like flung in front. My bag and laptop fell, and I think that I injured my arm a little as I'm feeling weird now! I can't describe how angry I was at that moment. Seriously, at that moment, I really thought that I was gonna die. Touchwood.

Piano lesson went on smoothly! End of my "Monday-Blue" Day. Later today, Im gonna have CCA till 9.30pm :O Gonna watch some Running Man before going to sleep.

Oh no, my journal writing is halfway done(:





Love,
xoxo





/