//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Open up your heart.
Tuesday 15 May 2012 | 02:28 | 0 hearts♥

Guys, remember this photo? Time really flies by, it had been about three months since we first met. All our friendships just grew so much stronger. Despite any obstacles we faced, it will not break us apart, because that is what make us stronger!

I still remembered the first day I met Sam, Char and Sarah at Stadium MRT. I was so shy, I did not know what to say, all I did was kept quiet and digest whatever you guys say. All of your are so nice and friendly towards me. I felt that we are one big family! After reading Sarah's blog, I agreed with her. And I'm feeling a little guilty. I'm like the oldest among all of you, I can't handle the situation properly. Unlike Sam. I am feeling a little useless): Sigh. But hey guys, keep that in mind, I will always be here for you guys.

I really heart all of you to pieces, and I can't imagine my days without you guys. Love you all so much! MUACKSMUACKS(:

Love,
xoxo




/