//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


To paint this town red.
Saturday 19 May 2012 | 23:34 | 0 hearts♥

Its a beautiful Saturday. Woke up at about 1plus and had lunch before heading to town alone(: Headed to Far East to do Menicure + Pedicure(: It had been like a zillion years since I last visit. Anyways guys, I would like to recommend all of you to go to " Nailz Treat" that is located at #04-41&42. The price there is really reaonable. Damn cheap. I did express meni and classic pedi for only $31! Where else can you find such great deals(: Other nail shop would charged about $33 for just classic pedi! Hmpf. I reached there early so therefore, I decided to go for a window shopping(: I saw something really cute! But shall not say here:X SECRET! And I bought it. Last piece somemore! 

*blahblahblah*

1.5hours later, pretty nails!!!!! Lovin' it! I did back the same colour for my hand, dark red and toe nails I put blingbling purple colour(: Train home at about 5.45pm.

Reached home and bathed before heading out again as I am having family dinner at some idk what hotel. The food was so-so only. Nothing much! Reached home and camwhored with my sister! Heh. Gosh, I have so many things to do. Yet I am lazy to start with):












Love,
xoxo




/