//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Without sleep.
Thursday 24 May 2012 | 00:19 | 0 hearts♥

Hello people! Gosh Im so tired that I felt that I had just fought a war): I did not even sleep at all! Can you guys see my eye packets. Gosh. Ugly!!! I was chiong-ing my marketing ICA and one tutorial question): So I began to prepare, I do not want to be the last one to reach the MRT again! So halfway through, I receive a sweet morning call from Samantha! THANK YOU AM FOR MAKING AN EFFORT TO CALL ME, MAKING SURE THAT I HAD WOKE UP AND NOT BE LATE FOR CLASS. HEARTS YOU MANY(: But then I whatsapped to tell Sam: " But Sam, I did not sleep at all, how could I still wake up?!" LOL.

*BlahBlah*FastForward*

So for the whole morning, we had four hours of media marketing class. Ta-Da, ended school at 12pm(: Headed over to Koufu for Lunch, whereas Sam had to go ): Went library to lepak. Seriously, I think that NYP's library is my favourite in NYP(: Unlike other students there studying diligently, I watched Running Man!. Huge fan man! Heh

Left School at about 4pm to meet Glennis at Amk Hub(: We had decided to buy shoes together! Okay I was late once again): So in the end, I managed to buy a shoe for just $15! Walked around hub and I found another shoe that I loved and wanted it so badly! Its like $30, and I had not enough cash with me. I decided to go down within these few days to get it. (: It will be might! Woahahahahaahah!

Rushed back to school again as I had CCA at 6.30pm. CO makes me feel so energetic and I enjoy every session there. We also celebrate the conductor's birthday! Hah, we gave him a surprise(; heyHey guys, do come to watch our school annual performance, the songs are all fabulous! I guarantee that you would not regret going!(:

That's about it. I shall continue watching my Running Man. Hearts<3

Is my shoes nice? Heh

Love,
xoxo





/