//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


49 Days
Wednesday 13 June 2012 | 19:08 | 0 hearts♥

Meow! Aigoo, I think I have neglected this blog again:/

Anyway just finish watching this korean drama <<49 Days>>. This is an awesome show! Like seriously! I cried so badly for the last episode. It is so sad): I really encouraged all of you guys to watch this. 

Sometimes, I wonder if this things really happen. Okay, I know that this is just a movie. But still, The Romance and all inside this movie were just so awesome!

I think I would re-watch the whole movie again!(:

Love,
xoxo




/