//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


- - -
Wednesday 27 June 2012 | 00:30 | 0 hearts♥

Today is sucha sad day. Am forcing myself to blog now. I have no mood at allll.

Rushed to school as I am gonna be late for lesson at 10am. For Mr Chong's class, there is this guest to have a talk with us about the music industry. Ms Soo's class. The upcoming ICA is one tough one. End School, as me and Sam didn't plan to go for Mr Chong's consultation. Went to Librry to do BPS ICA with Sandra, Huiqi and Melissa. Then I headed over to Koufu for Lunch. I am eating fattening stuff again. VIVIENNE CHONG I AM SO GONNA STARVE YOU! Sam went to make lego with Char while I eat. Accompany Char to find Mr Chong, then headed over to D316 to slack. Trained to Yishun before going home.

Reached home, thinking that today is an awesome day.

But it was not.
I felt so fckup
I felt like crying.
What am i supposed to do?
Let go(:

Till then

Love,
xoxo




/