//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


GSS.
Wednesday 6 June 2012 | 23:56 | 0 hearts♥

Peekaboo readers!(: Lesson for today was cancelled, which means no school at all! #Daebak! I woke up at around 9 and chiong my journal writing. Rushed to school to and it up to Ms Soo. Then I met up with Emily at YCK Mrt. We went shopping today!<3 We headed to Dhoby Ghaut first, as Emily had this coupon to some restaurant. Therefore, we decided to have our lunch there. Haven seen Emily for a long time. Had a long talking session with her(: We reached Dhoby Ghaut at about 12noon, but we made reservation at 1pm. So we went to walk around first. Bought a few stuffs from Daiso. The Lunch was awesome! The food there was delicious(: Even the cutlery there were unique. I want to go back there to eat again. ANYWAY, EMILY, HELP ME THANKS YOUR MUM FOR TREATING ME(: THANKS(:

After lunch, we trained down to Ion Orchard. Went New Look, nothing caught my eyes except for a scarf which costs only $9.90. I bought it(: After which, went to Topshop. Accessories are buy 1 get 1 free. Got two new earrings!!!<3 Went to Rubi, Pull & Bear, but nothing nice): After that, we trained down to Somerset 313, as I wanted to go to H&M(: Actually H&M nothing much. All the sale items were just so-so. But in the end, I managed to buy a Mickey Mouse shirt!!(: Maybe gonna wear it to USS next week with my Monsters(:

After H&M, I need to leave already as I had CCA at 6.30pm. Well Emily went to find her friend for dinner. Luckily, I managed to reach school on time and I was not late. Went to buy something to eat before going for CO. CO practice was still okay, they released us earlier: YIPPEE. Went to my grandaunt house for dinner after that(:

Till then(:
I'M GONNA WATCH RUNNING MAN NOAAAWWWWW(:






Love,
xoxo





/