//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Guitar Club
Saturday 9 June 2012 | 21:57 | 0 hearts♥

Hello guys. It had been quite a while since I last blog:/ I had been really busy. Sorry Anyway, the picture up there was taken during guitar club. The girl on the extreme left was kimberly, she was our new friend (: 

Anyway holiday is here! Two weeks of holiday. Happy little girl(:(: 

Woke up at 1 plus. And i quickly did my theory as I had piano at 4pm. Cab to my teacher's house. Lesson went on smoothly(: After which, I train-ed to Northpoint to find Bjorn(: Walked around Northpoint for a while before going home(:

Meeting Emily tomorrow to go shopping then going to ACJC CO concert! Like a excited. Gonna see Benjamin & Ruo Wei performed after sucha long time. Haven seen them in quite a while. All the best for your concert yea.

Gonna watch korean drama now(:

All the pictures ae taken during guitar club on Thursday(:





Love,
xoxo




/