//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Hi, Welcome to Swensens.
Sunday 3 June 2012 | 01:32 | 0 hearts♥

Hoho, Today is 3rd June! Which means, Bigbang's "Monster" MV is out! Watched it with my sister. Jinjja Daebak! 

Even though its already 3rd June, I shall post about yesterday(:

Initially I wanted to wake up at 7plus to practice piano and do theory before going for classes. But in the end, I woke up 8.30 instead): Cab to my teacher's house. So after piano lesson, I went to work(: (Thinking that he will be working today, but hell no :< ) Was supposed to start work at 12pm, but I was late and only reached at 1pm. Told them that I lost my nametag, and Sir Reduan began to make a big fuss. "Do you make a police report?!" Whathehell. Today very little work. Like seriously less than 10 people. I almost die working ( Furthermore, I do not have my motivation. My back view): ) Haven being working for like about one month? So I'm like forgot alot of things. And alot of things changed tooo. Like changed restaurant manager, kids menu changed too. Like a cool only. All the kids' food come with this ship thingy. I was like "WOW". But after 30mins, I began to get the hang of it. Sigh. He was temporarily transfer to another outlet): Damn man. I was still thinking that he might be working today. Gosh. Really people nowaday is so hard to please. Like do I look like a slave to you?! Then they dont even know how to eat properly. Their kids throw fries onto the floor. Spill drinks all over the place! Damn it. (Sorry for ranting) So while I was serving someone halfway, I saw Charlotte and Wen Bing walking into the restaurant, and I cant stop laughing!!!

Before I started work, I sms Char whether she wants to come down to look for me. Maybe she can go with WB or something. And she really came! How cooool! Both of them literally "bullied" me. It's damn funny. 

WB: I want order fries. French fries. Erm, other than french fries, what fries do you have? German fries? &     etcetc. 
Me: *Can't stop laughing"
Char: *laughing really hard too*
Char: We want to order Topless 5. (Then she named all the Icecream)\
WB: Why is it topless? Can we have clothes on? Bring some clothes along later when you serve them
Me: *nod head*

LOL. Funnnny much(: 

Then there is this customer damn cute. 
"Hi, I want water"
"Ma'am, would you like to have ice or warm water?"
"I dont want ice water, and i dont want warm water"
(I was like, wth then what you want?!)
"Just give me water without ice"

haha alot of crazy stuffs happened today(: Anyway, would like to thank CHARLOTTE & WEN BING for coming down! Like seriously, where can I find sucha gooood friends(: I regretted not treating them earlier on:/

So anyway, after I ended work, I have freeeeee curry chicken baked rice(: I guessed someone keyed in wrong order. Then Sir Kok Sing was like asking if anyone wants to eat, if not he gonna throw away. So waste food right, so I claim it mine(: Heh. I only eat a piece of pathetic hot dog bread for heading for work and my stomach is hungry! Nomz, curry chicken baked rice is nice! That's why, I liked it when people key in wrong order, because it means freee foood:}

I enjoyed working at Swensens at times. I somehow like to serve people, but not clearing up their mess:/

Till then,
Wan An

Love,
xoxo




/