//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


ICE-CREAM.
Thursday 28 June 2012 | 00:51 | 0 hearts♥

I USED TO DOODLE YOUR NAME ON MY LECTURE BOOOK. BUT FOR WHAT, I ASKED MYSELF.


Time really flies. And it is already Wednesday already. Not a happy day at all. I am feeling very moody and stuffy. Luckily, I was not late for school today! I even reached 5min before class started! Had Marketing tutorial followed by a lecture till 11.30pm. Lunch at Koufu. Wanton Noodle! (: Went over to Mac to buy Ice-cream and ate a slice of cake. Ice-cream is like a MUST" whenever i am feeling down. I was super dupe sad yesterday, and I was craving for ice-cream so badly. And my house run out of Ice-cream. Damn. Then there is a talk at bout 2pm? Slack for a while before training own to Nex with Bjorn to find Emily. TODAY STARBUCKS HAVE ONE-FOR-ONE! Well, as Emily saw her friend there, she chatted with them, while I talked with Bjorn. After half an hour or so, he went home. Had dinner at Pizza Hut(: Was supposed to have GECO pract at 7.30pm, but I was late. Practice was still okay, I guess.

Tomorrow there is DFVP ICA. Nervous much! Jiayou everyone!(:

Till then

Love,
xoxo




/