//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


New Love.
Tuesday 5 June 2012 | 01:41 | 0 hearts♥

Meoww-lllo. heh, It's Monday people! Woke up around 7plus. Brushed teeth and prepared for school(: Met Sam and Char at Mrt before going to schoool(: Bjorn, Danish & Sarah only start school at 12pm and they get to sleep in! ): Not Fair. RAWR. 

I guess my cough had gotten worst, I can't stop coughing today): Bought a sandwich and ate my medicine before Ms Gayle's class. We "went around the school" to do voxpox. *BlahBlah* Ms Gayle's class quite slack. After which, met Sarah at Mac there. Hmpff. All because of my new love, I was tempted to eat Mac value meal): If not, I cant get the oh-so-cute hellllo kitty(:(: (the one on the right) Had Ms Ang and Ms Soo's class before ending schoool. Wait! Not yet, I still have a GSM class. I spend my 1hour last night to watch "Army Daze" in order to do my ICA1. But luckily the movie was awesome(: I only started to write my 100-words critic when Im in school. Phew. One ICA down, = one upcoming ICA ): Never ending ICA.

After GSM, went to library to find Char, had dinner at Koufu. IDK but I keep dropping rice on the table and on the floor. Ridiculous me): Decided to cab down to my YQ teacher's house as I'm afraid that Im gonna be late. Char took taxi with me(: And I alighted her near the Hougang Mrt.

Bought Subway for dinner(:

Got to go revise Mr Chong's lecture note. Exam tomorrow!):
Someone save me please.

PS/ Please I do not want history to repeat it self.

Love,
xoxo




/