//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Shopping with my Mother(:
Sunday 17 June 2012 | 00:48 | 0 hearts♥


Hello guys its had been days since I lasted blog): Gonna have two entries today(: 

So Yesterday, me and my mum and sister went shopping [part2] again! We spend like 300$?! Im damn happy cause I bought alot of things. While the first time we went shopping was on Monday, we went to watch Men In Black 3 at Cineleisure. The movie was okayokay. But I fell asleep halfway through:/ Then we went shopping at Somerset. I bought this floral dress from f21. Damn freaking nice!

So yesterday, the three of us headed Bugis. Went to the new mall "Bugis +" I bought a short from Lowry Farm. The short used be to 93$ before sale. But later, the price was reduced to 31$. Damn freaking cheap! So I bought it(: Then went over to New Look, they were giving 20$ off vouncher. So I begged, persuaded my mum to buy this bag for me. Its damn nice! But it costs 49.90$. But still, my mum bought it for me(: To save money, we had dinner at foodcourt(: Went to Cotton-On to shop for a while before going home. And from there, I spent 20$ on two shirt!. So Lovin' It! <3 ohoh I bought a shirt from Hula & Co too(:

Imma happylittlegirl now!

PS: Wanted to show you guys the pictures of my new clothings. But my mum went to wash the shirts): Next time bahh(:

                                            My new bag<3

Love,
xoxo




/