//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


T.G.I.F
Saturday 2 June 2012 | 02:26 | 0 hearts♥

Helllo readers(: It had been a while since I last blog... Really sorry. I wasn't in a good condition this few days. My throat had been irritating me for the past few days that I can't take it anymore. So I visited the doctor yesterday. I got a throat infection and my throat was badly swollen): I had difficulty swollowing food and talking. The painat my throat had ease, but I began to start cough): Really badly. Rawr. Please get well soon vivienne(:

Reached school at around 12 plus to do project with my classmates for the Pudan's module. After which, headed to Koufu for lunch. Funny thing is Denise says Koufu = KFC (Koufu Food Court). Hah. Had Mee Hoon Keuy. Didnt manage to finish it. And nowaday, I keep spamming on Starfruit juice. Cause my aunt said that it is good for sore throat. So I decided to give it a shot. Had Ms Gayle's class from 2-4pm. Had a new assignment. YayYay, Char same group as I. My Sam wasn't): After class, headed to Mac to find Sarah, Bjorn and Danish. While, Sam went off and Char went to find her friend. Walked to the Mrt with Danish. Sometimes Danish can be irritating. Hah:/ *Sarah, I understand how you feel now* Heh. 

Train-ed down to Serangoon. I personally went down all the way to Nex Swensens's to inform that I cant work that early in the morning. Sigh. Sometimes, it can be sure a pain. Im considering to quit. But I dont bear too): Initialy tried to jio Yeenah and Emily to go out, but they were not free. Tried jio-ing Jacelyn for she didn't school yet. So in the end, I decided to head to town alone(:

SHOPPPPINGGGG!!!!!

GSS is here man! Awesome much(: Went around in Forever 21, but nothing caught my eyes): Headed to Warehouse, wanted to buy a belt, but the belt is too big for me): Then I went to Starbucks as Im hungry. I ate  Potato Curry Puff. Gosh, I'm killing my throat. But anyway, it was delicious! Nomz After that went to New Look, nothing nice too): Then I decided to head to TopShop(: It is on sale sale sale!!! I had been looking for a jacket or cardigan, The one that I had been eyeing on at F21 was no longer there): But a jacket caught on eye(: Heh. Usual Price was $59. But I bought it at $29! Happy Max(: Great deal! After which, went around looking for slippers. Initially wanted to buy slippers from this particular shop (forgot the name) their slippers was like "Buy 1 Get 1" BUT THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZE): Want to get from Havianas as it was having sale too, but it was still too ex. $27 on one pair of slipper? Uh-uh. So I went to Rubi instead.. Got my slipper there for only 5 bucks. And I bought two sets of earrings. One for myself, the other one, I gave it to my aunt(: And she love it. One set has like 8pairs? And it is only 2bucks! Zomg!  

HAPPYGIRL95

But Im feeling a little guilty for spending too much:/ Anyway, today's best buy was the jacket. I love it so much. I no longer need to be froen to death in tutorial rooms(: Heh. Hopefully next week can past by quickly then it would be a two weeks hols! Happy (: GSS is here = me going shopping!!! 

Hmph. Tomorrow there is piano lesson and after that work from 12-5.

Till then(:
Nights world<3
                                         This is my first time buying something from Topshop.


Love,
xoxo




/