//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday 1 July 2012 | 01:15 | 0 hearts♥

Hey guys! I'm back! hah

Since now is considered as 1st July, well, wish everyone here a great month ahead!(:

Woke up about 10plus today and prepared to leave home, as I wanted to go renew my passport. As I was preparing to leave home, my dad was like "where you going?". And so i told him. He offered to drive me there. Aww. BUT THEN... My mum asked my dad and my sister to renew the passport together with me. GOSH. I waited for my sis and my dad to fill up the application form, and we even went down to the marke place to take passport photo. Time wasted! Was supposed to meet Emily at 12.30pm in town, but because of that, I was pushed back to a later timing. Reached the ICA building to realise that it was closed. I was late by 15 min! Gawd. So I dropped the application forms into the box instead. My dad then drove me to town(: 

Met Emily like a finally(: Had Lunch At EWF at Orhard Central. It was Nomz. Damn delicious! Then headed over to H&M ut left half way because the queue for the fitting room was so long and we decided to head over to the flea first! I SAW THIS FREAKING CUTE HELLO KITTY BAG. Without second thought, I bought it (: #happygirl95 I bought A LOT of accessories from the flea. Necklaces and earrings! Damn they are so pretty<3 Heartz. 

Headed over to Cineleisure as Emily wanted to buy phone covers at 'Beadstreet'. Walked around Cineleisure before resting our tired leg at Artease. While resting, I was like asking Emily whether should I get the tickets for the F1 race because my mum had not really allow me to go. And she does not really like me to make decision with asking her. but I was afraid that if I dont get it today, the ticket will be sold out. Tried calling her, but my sister said she was sleeping:/ Meanwhile, went into New Look. Saw this necklace that I love. But can't decide whether to buy or not. I AM SPENDING TOO MUCH MONEY ALREADY! So in the end, I came to a conclusion that if my mum allows e to go F1, I will not buy the necklaces. I tried calling her, And guess what?! SHE SAYS YES YES YES YES !!!!! Happiness overload Quickly zoom up to the sistic counter to purchase the ticket! Yaynesss. Bought 2 tickets as I am going wih my guitar club friend. JAY CHOU HERE I COME <3<3<3 WAIT FOR ME! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE YOU SINGING LIVE FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS!!!! 

I can't expression my happinesssss!<3

Camera ready, Polaroid ready. And ACTION!

Oh lastly, I went to watch movie with my sister as my uncle had two free tickets and gave them to us. So after shopping with Emily, I reached home at about 7.40pm. Bathed and had dinner before going down to Yishun. My sister wanted to watch Madagascar, but I had watched it already so was a little not willing to watch again. I wanted to watch Sadako. But my sister said that she will be scared. But still, in the end, my sister and I watched Sadako. Not even 5min into the movie, my sister was like " jiejie, can i go out. I really don't want to watch. I want to cry already." HoHo.. I was a little scared too. About 50% of the time, I was hiding my views behind a popcorn box. =_= But towards the second half of the movie, it got a little funny. Hah. Overall, the movie was not bad (:

Till then.
Spain VS Italy.
Spain of course win la!! (:

                                     I got so bored that I started camwhoring with mysef. Vain-ness. LOL.




 
My Buy(:
Emily's lunch (EWF burger)

Love,
xoxo





/