//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


My Saturday.
Saturday 14 July 2012 | 23:27 | 0 hearts♥

Helllo Wello people!(: Weekend is like finally here!

Woke up at around 11.30am and I was supposed to meet my babe at 12pm. The thing after I opened my eyes was to call her. As you know, she normally overslept and I have this very strong feeling that she is not awake yet. Just as I had expected, she did not pick up the phone. Guess what I missed her like 20 times and sms her twice. Finally, she replied me at 12,22pm saying that she overslept and had just woke up. So in the end, we meet at 1.30pm at Somerset instead. Went to H&M first before heading over to flea. Saw liyana and her sister at H&M. I was sitting down like a loner while waiting for babe as she went to try on some clothes.hah The both of us were damn exciyed, it had been sucha a long time since we last shop ): Bought Gongcha(: I really love the flea. Both of us spent like about one and a hour half in there(: I saw many things that i like, but I resist that temptation and only bought this knitted pullover for only 5$! Gosh! Whereas Jacelyn bought a bag, shirt and a short:O oh I saw Miaowen at flea with her mum. What a coincident(: Then we headed over to Orchard central for our super late lunch. Had EwF(: Awesome! Bought a necklace at Orchard Central, had been looking for one for such a long time(: Before I went home, I bought a sunglass at f21 for only 10$! yeayea, so gonna use it for cruise! <3

Had steamboat for dinner. Super duper full now(:

Babe(:

Like a dude :O

STEAMBOAT! 

Till then

Love,
xoxo







/