//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Prank.
Thursday 12 July 2012 | 00:19 | 0 hearts♥
Hello guys! Hah, Gave every single of my friends a shock when I upload a picture of me with short hair onto instagram. Many were like, "WHY, OMG, WHEN YOU CUT IT?!" hah. Then this best friend of mine cause so agitated She was like " WHY?! WHEN DID YOU CUT? I DEMAND AN EXPLAINATION!" Hah. i showed the picture to MONSTERS, Sam was like "OMG OMG". Bjorn said I looked younger with short hair. Like 15 years old. Oh well, he is trying to say that I looked old now ): SOBZ. MONSTERS and Emily and my sister really believed that I cut my hair. Hah epic. So minutes later, I tag Emily with a picture on  instagram, " Emily dont be sad, my hair is still here!(: " hah

So which one do you guys think that I look better with. Short hair? Long hair?




P/S: there is this eff-ing bee in my rooom!

Love,
xoxo




/