//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR 2012
Saturday 29 September 2012 | 02:26 | 0 hearts♥
Hello Darlings! Shall post about BIGBANG Concert! <3

Woke up at about 12 plus, and waited for my sister to come back home from school before heading out to Northpoint to have our lunch. When I reached Northpoint and was buying my food, I realised that I forgot to bring my 50$! Oh my.. Lucky my sister had enough money! After lunch, we went to buy tibits for later and bubble tea!(: Trained to Stadium Mrt.

Reached there at about 4plus, and boy, there was a huge crowd of people already!(: We redeemed a limited edition bangles and we went to take pictures!(: After which, we went to queue! The queue was really long!): I thought I was going to faint due to heat stroke as the sun was really scorching hot! And I have no umbrella with me!): 

Finally we are able to go in already!

Guess what, the guys that checked our bag threw away all our tibits! We haven even eat yet! Eff them! Wasted our money sia! Sigh, sadly we are not really front and people in front of me are really tall ( I even saw people wearing really high heels! ) 

BIGBANG Concert was really a blast i swear, and I wanted to go again today (29september). This is my very first time seeing Bigbang in real life and furthermore, they are like really closed to me! Taeyang is just so hot! Poor Top with the hand cast! I love GD, Daesung and seungri too!! MUACKS them all! Near to the end of the concert, Taeyang took off his shirt and threw it towards to the audience and a girl caught it! So lucky, I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS! The girl worn it on the spot! LIfe is so unfair!): 

After the concert, both my sister and I were like suffering from after-concert depression and it seems so unreal that we actually just watched Bigbang live! It seems like a dream to us! FAINT! We headed to the Kallang Leisure Mall and bought Yoguru before training home. The Mrt was filled with so many many people, and the train carriage is as packed as sardines!

Finally reached home, and bathed. Ta-da, and I am here blogging!(:

September 2012 is indeed a fun-filled month for me!

What about your's?

First up, G-DRAGON! <3 MUACKS

SEUNGRI<3 MUACKS


DAESUNG<3 MUACKS



TOP<3 MUACKS


      
TAEYANG!<3 MUACKMYSEXY BOY!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A GROUP PICTURE!<3
I LOVE YOU BIGBANG! MUACKS

Till then, 
With Love,
xoxo





/