//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


1 Week, 7 days, 168 hours &... ...
Saturday 20 October 2012 | 00:28 | 0 hearts♥
Hello peeps, the first week of school just passed like this.! How fast! Woke up and prepared for school. Met with Char and Sam at Mrt and walked to school together. How sweet. Well, apparently, we only had 50min of lessons. After Miss Gayle's lesson, the three of us headed to book a room at the library so that Char and I can do the recording(: Had sucha fun session in the Library! Funny much! Sam keeps laughing and I thought that her head is gonna drop any sooner! raaawwr and I had a hard time recording): But still managed to do so! Met the rest of the Monsters for lunch at Koufu!(: had Mee Rebus. Nomz.. After that I went to find Emily whereas the rest went to Amk Hub):

The train door almost sandwiched Bjorn as he alighted! i must say that the train has technical problem! I was like stuck inside the train for about 10min? So I accompanied Emily to eat after which we headed to Cotton on to get her stuff! But in the end, I bought clothes too ): Damn. Saw two stalker stalking me! Gee and Sim Yee! Theey must have stalked me all the way from school to Nex! Hah funny much. The three of us were like conversing about Wesley and Suriya! Then Emily went for her medical check-up at central while I bus-ed home! Practice Yangqin before cabbing to my teacher's house for lesson! After lesson, I headed over to Bishan and ate dinner like a loner! ALL BECAUSE OF ONG KAI YI'S FAULT FOR NOT ACCOMPANYING ME FOR DINNER! RAWR~

OHOH
PS: I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH FRINGE DOWN AND WITHOUT GLASSES. NEW ME.
Till then,
With Love,
xoxo

Sam tied my hair! <3


I'm a two head monster! Rawr~




/