//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Happy MAMA Day!(:
Friday 19 October 2012 | 23:40 | 0 hearts♥
Hoho, as you have already inferred from the blog's title..

& you are right! Today is my mummy's birthday!

Happy 44th Birthday!
Feeling a little guilty for not getting a cake for her): As you know, school joust start and I am so busy with all my stuff, I didnt have time to go get a cake for her.. ):
[ Well, maybe that's just an excuse ]
Send a sweet text to my mummy wishing her. And she replied me with a call! Hah. How cute my muumy was.\ Sometimes, she can be really irritating and always nagging me stuffs over and over again. But oh-well, i know that this is all for our own good!

PS: Wishing my mum a good health! Love her to the moon and back(:

Till then,
With Love,
xoxo




/