//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


It takes two.
Wednesday 17 October 2012 | 01:20 | 0 hearts♥
I know that I just finished posting a post earlier on, but I'm feeling a little emotional, therefore I was thinking of posting another(;

{ If the world is going to end tomorrow, who would come into your mind first }

{  If the world is going to end tomorrow, what are you going to say to your loved ones }

{ If the world is going to end tomorrow, what would be the things that you would regretted not doing }

{ If the world is going to end tomorrow, would I be able to tell you that I Love You }

{ If the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do }

Sorry, but I can't help but to think a little negatively. Up till today, I have not dated anyone before. The guys that I had a crush on, just treated me as a normal good friend. So I guessed even if I liked anyone not, I would keep it to myself instead of telling anyone about it. I mean even if I tell them, that guy will not like me, so what's the point of telling. Sometimes, I can't help but envy Charlotte and Sam. Both of them are really lucky girls. They had such wonderful and caring boyfriend. They told me to be more patient as my time would come and that it should be the guy to confess to the girl instead of the other way round. But I thought to myself, 'how long more do I have to wait'.

Recently, (just recently) I began to admire this guy. His smile is just to contagious! And the look in his eye.

{ How }

{ Someone }

{ Help }

{ Me }

 -------------------------




/