//BeautifulMe.

Bonjour ♥


VIVIenne

23JANUARY1995


Count Web Traffic


Tagboard ♥

Shoutmix/Cbox code here.
Width : Not more than 250px.


Links ♥

CHARlotte
SAMantha
Mei Yu


Back to past ♥



Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday Night
Sunday 2 December 2012 | 22:55 | 0 hearts♥
Hey Lovelies, how is everyone doing? Haven being really posting anything since I'm still busy with my competition. I even sacrificed my 2NE1 concert ! Oh Gawd. I even heard that it was blasted! OHOH, I got into FINAL for my competition. *pop champagne* Hah. To be honest, I didnt really expect myself to get into the final. Now I have to treasure my opportunity. Hopefully I can get good result(:



Another thing to be excited about! I got my new MACPRO! Wakaka. It is just so pretty! I even got a red keypad protector. Pretty pretty. Dont be jealous guys!!

Ta-Da


AHAH! Melting! Okay Shall go watched some running man(:

Till then,
With Love,
xoxo




/